English housing survey bulletin: issue 12
Bulletin about the English housing survey.
Ref: ISBN 978-1-4098-4550-8 PDF, 518KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The English housing survey is a national survey of people’s housing circumstances and the condition and energy efficiency of housing in England. This publication is issue 12 of a regular newsletter about the survey, which includes the following:
- 2013 to 2014 headline report published
- improved weighting methodology introduced for 2013 to 2014
- quality report
- residential leasehold dwellings in England: technical paper
- further analysis of the 2013 to 2014 English housing survey data
- the 2014 to 2015 English housing survey
- the future shape of the English housing survey
- English housing survey Technical Advisory Group update
- team changes at the Department for Communities and Local Government
- keep in touch