ETL product types: warm air heating equipment
- Department of Energy & Climate Change
- Part of:
- Energy Technology List (ETL): product types and Energy demand reduction in industry, business and the public sector
- First published:
- 1 February 2014
Product descriptions for equipment eligible for the Energy Technology List, including indirect-fired and biomass fired heaters.
Ref: ECA767 PDF, 357KB, 7 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The leaflet explains the requirements for qualification for:
- indirect-fired warm air heaters, including:
- indirect condensing gas and oil-fired packaged warm air heaters
- indirect condensing gas and oil-fired packaged air heater modules for air handling units
- biomass fired warm air heaters
See the Energy Technology Product List for the eligible products in this category, listed by brand name.
See the Energy Technology Criteria List.
Published: 1 February 2014