Quantifies the potential economic impacts associated with developing the capabilities of the UK’s nuclear supply chain, based upon direct industry consultation. It:
- reviews current UK’s supply chain capabilities (defined as any work that can be undertaken within the UK)
- provides international case studies
- assesses a range of potential levels of domestic content within new nuclear projects in UK
- analyses scenarios where UK economic activity is increased above the baseline
- provides a cost-benefit analysis of policies contained in the Nuclear Supply Chain Action Plan
See also the Nuclear Industrial Strategy.