Analysis by Oxford Economics on opportunities in the nuclear sector, and the potential to expand UK industry market share.
Quantifies the potential economic impacts associated with developing the capabilities of the UK’s nuclear supply chain, based upon direct industry consultation. It:
- reviews current UK’s supply chain capabilities (defined as any work that can be undertaken within the UK)
- provides international case studies
- assesses a range of potential levels of domestic content within new nuclear projects in UK
- analyses scenarios where UK economic activity is increased above the baseline
- provides a cost-benefit analysis of policies contained in the Nuclear Supply Chain Action Plan
See also the Nuclear Industrial Strategy.