E-cigarettes: a developing public health consensus
Joint statement on e-cigarettes by Public Health England and other UK public health organisations.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2016129 PDF, 101KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This statement is made jointly by:
- Public Health England
- Action on Smoking and Health
- Association of Directors of Public Health
- British Lung Foundation
- Cancer Research UK
- Faculty of Public Health
- Fresh North East
- Healthier Futures
- Public Health Action (PHA)
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal Society for Public Health
- UK Centre for Tobacco and Alcohol Studies
- UK Health Forum