View the application submitted by Clean Power (UK) Limited for Brierley Hill Energy Recovery Centre at Brierley Hill Steel Terminal, Dudley.
The Environment Agency consult the public on certain applications for waste operations, mining waste operations, installations, water discharge and groundwater activities. The arrangements are explained in their Public Participation Statement
These notices explain:
- what the application is about
- which Environment Agency office you can visit to see the application documents on the public register
- when you need to comment by
Published: 21 May 2014
Updated: 11 June 2014
- The end date for comments has been extended to 20 July 2014.
- Changed regulated facility type from 5.1 A(1)(a) The incineration of non-hazardous waste in an incineration plant with a capacity exceeding 10 tonnes per day to 5.1A(1)(b) The incineration of non-hazardous waste in a waste incineration plant or waste co-incineration plant with a capacity exceeding 3 tonnes per hour and 5.4A(1)(b)(i) Recovery or a mix of recovery and disposal of non-hazardous waste with a capacity exceeding 75 tonnes per day (or 100 tonnes per day if the only waste treatment activity is anaerobic digestion), involving biological treatment.
- Addtional details of how to the view the application have been added .
- First published.