Provider Direct is a telephone helpline service for DWP Work Programme providers.
PDF, 395KB, 13 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance explains the:
- purpose of the Provider Direct service
- security process that you will need to follow to use the service
- type of information that the Provider Direct agents are able to provide
Read the Work Programme provider guidance.
Published: 1 January 2011
Updated: 21 December 2015
- Revised guidance - version 13 (15 December 2015), includes new information on the process to follow for high level and low level sanctions.
- Revised guidance - version 12 (30/07/2015), includes new telephone number: 0345 604 4015.
- Revised guidance - version 11 (23/04/2015), includes extra guidance about Compliance Monitoring Officer checks.
- First published.