DVSA strategy, 2017 to 2022
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency and Andrew Jones MP
- Part of:
- DVSA strategy, plans and reports, Road safety, Road network and traffic, Freight, Transport emissions, and Civil service reform
- First published:
- 30 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 13 April 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
This strategy sets out what the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) will do to help you stay safe on Great Britain's roads.
The strategy explains what DVSA will do between 2017 and 2022 to improve road safety, user experience and value for money.
Published: 30 March 2017
Updated: 13 April 2017
- Added a video summary of the strategy to the web page version of the document.
- First published.