- Traffic Commissioners for Great Britain
- Part of:
- Public service vehicle (PSV) operator licence forms and Vehicle operator licences
- 30 January 2013
- Last updated:
- 29 September 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
Application to a traffic commissioner for duplicate public service vehicle operator’s documentation (PSV451).
PDF, 241KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to apply for a duplicate public service vehicle operator’s licence, community licence or discs if you’ve lost or destroyed the original.
You can manage your licence online, instead of using this form.
Published: 30 January 2013
Updated: 29 September 2016
- Form updated with new payment instructions.
- First published.