Drinking water scheme: recent trend analysis
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- 31 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 21 May 2015, see all updates
This EQA scheme is suitable for laboratories that routinely monitor drinking water for low levels of indicator organisms.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 606KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 31 July 2014
Updated: 21 May 2015
- Updated drinking water scheme: trend analysis for distribution W163.
- Added trend analysis from April 2009 to November 2014.
- Added trend analysis from April 2009 to August 2014.
- First published.