Double Taxation: UK-Ireland (Form Ireland-Individual)

Use form Ireland-Individual to apply for relief at source or to claim repayment of UK Income Tax.


UK-Ireland (Form Ireland-Individual)

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Under the terms of the UK-Ireland Double Taxation convention use form Ireland-Individual to:

  • apply for relief at source from UK Income Tax
  • to claim repayment of UK Income Tax

This form applies to residents of Ireland receiving pensions, purchased annuities, interest or royalties arising in the UK.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Published 4 April 2014
Last updated 26 May 2020 + show all updates
  1. Statutory residence questions and repayment information have been updated.

  2. First published.