Dialysis water scheme: current distribution
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- First published:
- 9 June 2014
- Last updated:
- 9 November 2016, see all updates
This external quality assessment (EQA) scheme is suitable for laboratories in the water testing and clinical microbiology sectors.
MS Word Document, 184KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The examination covered is total viable count (TVC) at 17°C to 23°C for 7 days.
Published: 9 June 2014
Updated: 9 November 2016
- Added dialysis water scheme: distribution DW11 request form.
- Updated with distribution DW10 request form.
- Added dialysis water scheme: distribution DW9 request form.
- Added dialysis water scheme: distribution DW8 request form.
- Added dialysis water scheme: distribution DW7 request and report form.
- Added dialysis water scheme: distribution DW6 request and report form.
- First published.