Department for Exiting the European Union: senior management team
This page provides an overview of the senior staff management team at the Department for Exiting the European Union.
Permanent Secretary Oliver Robbins has overall responsibility for supporting the Secretary of State and the department in negotiations to leave the EU and establishing the future relationship between the UK and EU.
Second Permanent Secretary Philip Rycroft has responsibility for managing the department’s overall policy and legislative agenda.
The department’s senior management team includes:
- Susannah Storey and Jo Shanmugalingam (job share), Directors of Planning Analysis
- Chris Jones, Director of Justice, Security and Migration
- Joanna Key, Director of Strategy and Planning
- Antony Phillipson, Director of Trade and Partnerships
- Tom Shinner, Director of Cross-Government Policy Coordination
- Catherine Webb, Director of Market Access and Budget
- Matt Baugh, Negotiation and Co-ordination Unit