Information about the number of people working for DCMS and staff costs.
DCMS workforce data: March 2015
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
We publish internal workforce management information regularly.
- These figures are not official statistics. They are internal workforce management information published in the interests of transparency.
- These figures have not been reconciled centrally with any National Statistics. Where differences appear between the monthly information and National Statistics, clarifying comments will be provided. The ONS quarterly public sector employment statistics provide an official headline measure for comparing the overall size of employment in central government organisations with other sectors of the economy at the relevant quarterly reference point.
- Given the wide range of organisations covered, caution should be exercised when drawing inferences from the figures and care should be taken when making comparisons between organisations.
Published: 29 May 2014
Updated: 13 May 2015
- Upload of Oct 2014 to Feb 2015
- Added returns for July, August and September 2014
- Updated with May and June returns.
- First published.