This fund helped custom builders with finance for the development of serviced plots to support people who wanted to build their own home.
PDF, 904KB, 24 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The guidance and supporting documents for the Custom Build Serviced Plots Loan Fund were archived on 4 October 2016. To apply for government supported funding, please visit the Home Building Fund page.
This Fund helped to address the challenges that custom builders faced and provided finance for the development of services plots to support people who wanted to build their own home.
Subject to due diligence, funding was allocated to bids in line with the eligibility and prioritisation criteria set out in the prospectus.
Published: 26 June 2014
Updated: 27 March 2015
- Custom Build Serviced Plots Loan Fund: Heads of Terms added
- Fund leaflet added.
- Documents updated to reflect the fund's continuous market engagement.
- Due diligence questionnaire and guidance are now available.
- Expression of Interest Investment Proposal Template added
- Added expessions of interest online form instructions and quick start guide
- First published.