Homes and Communities Agency

Homes and Communities Agency was replaced by Homes England and Regulator of Social Housing

The Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) was a executive non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Department for Communities and Local Government. It was replaced by in January 2018 by Homes England and the Regulator of Social Housing.

It helped create successful communities by making more homes and business premises available to the residents and businesses who need them. It also regulated social housing providers in England.


News and communications

  1. RSH publishes analysis of Value for Money metrics
  2. Decision Statements – 2014 to 2018
  3. See all news and communications


  1. Homes and Communities Agency equality objectives 2016 to 2020
  2. Consultation on the Value for Money Standard
  3. See all consultations