Credit card sales campaign: your guide to making a disclosure
The credit card sales campaign is an opportunity open to individuals and companies in business.
Your opportunity to bring your affairs up to date in a simple, straightforward way if:
- you’re an individual or a company in business
- you accept payments by debit and credit card
- you’ve not reported these transactions in a return
Published: 9 October 2014
Updated: 21 September 2016
- Agents voluntary disclosure service is now available
- Temporary instructions added for agents to submit disclosures on behalf of their clients.
- Change to guidance on long running compliance issues.
- Address in paragraphs 2.2, 5.6 and 7.4 updated.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2015 to 2016.
- First published.