Court funds: notice of consent to pay out of money in court

Form for getting a defendant's permission to pay you money from a Court Funds Office account to settle a damages claim.



You can use the form if the money has been paid into court as a result of a court order or defence of tender.

The defendant must sign the form in front of a witness, unless it’s being signed by their solicitor.

Return this form to the Court Funds Office with the request for payment (CFO 201).

Published 2 December 2011