Court funds: ask for payment to payee's bank

Form to access a Court Funds Office account if you've recovered and can manage your own money, or need to correct bank account details.



You can also use this form if you’re entitled to a payment from a Court of Protection account but aren’t the deputy.

Include a sealed copy of the court order if you’re ending a deputyship and want the money to be paid back to you.

Provide a copy of a bank statement or letter from the past 3 months to confirm your bank account details.

Published 2 December 2011