Court funds: ask for an investment decision

Form for court staff to record an investment decision in relation to a child's Court Funds Office account.



Include details of the defendants and their solicitors with the form, and attach:

You may need to send a payment schedule (CFO 200) with the request, if a payment is required.

Published 2 December 2011