Court funds: manage a child's fund (pre-investment hearing)

Form for setting up a Court Funds Office account for a child and letting the court know how you'd like the money to be invested.



You will need to bring the form along to the hearing along with the child’s birth certificate, or a certified copy.

The court will use the details in the form to tell the Court Funds Office how to set up the account.

Published 2 December 2011