Court funds: request for deposit (Court of Protection)

Form for paying money into someone's Court Funds Office account, if you're looking after their money as their deputy.


Privacy Notice

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You must include a sealed copy of the court order appointing you as their deputy.

Send the form, court order and cheque to the Court Funds Office.

Published 2 December 2011
Last updated 25 May 2018 + show all updates
  1. Privacy Notice added.
  2. First published.