Court funds: authority to pay gifts or donate to charity

Form to give details of gifts or charitable donations from a Court Funds Office account, if you're looking after the money as a deputy.


Privacy Notice

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You also need to fill in the payment request (CFO P) form.

Published 2 December 2011
Last updated 25 May 2018 + show all updates
  1. Privacy Notice added.
  2. First published.