Court funds: payment request

Form for making a one-off payment from money in a Court Funds Office account, if you're looking after someone's money as a deputy.



Make sure you enter your correct deputyship bank account details for the payment.

If your bank account details have changed, you must fill in a new authority to access account form (CFO A).

Published 2 December 2011