Court funds: ask for payment for a part 36 offer

Form for asking to be paid money held in a Court Funds Office account as part of an offer to settle a damages claim.


Privacy Notice

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You must sign the form in front of a witness, unless you’re a solicitor.

If you’re accepting money paid into court as part of a court order, or in defence of tender, you must also send a notice of consent form (CFO 202).

Published 17 January 2014
Last updated 25 May 2018 + show all updates
  1. Privacy Notice added.
  2. First published.