Correct a registration or naturalisation certificate

Use Form RR to request an amendment to your certificate of registration or naturalisation.


Form RR: application for correction of a registration or naturalisation certificate

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


If you notice a mistake on your certificate of registration or naturalisation you must notify us using this form.

Published 12 October 2017
Last updated 6 November 2017 + full page history
  1. Updated application form.
  2. First published.