Contracts for Difference (CFD) Allocation Round One Outcome
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Electricity Market Reform: Contracts for Difference, Low carbon technologies, and UK energy security
- First published:
- 19 February 2015
- Last updated:
- 26 February 2015, see all updates
DECC has today at 7AM published the outcome of the first CFD allocation round.
PDF, 30.2KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
DECC has today at 7AM published the outcome of the first allocation round to coincide with when National Grid notifying applicants of the outcome of the round. The information in the attached document includes:
- Information on the successful applicants, as follows - Project Name/Applicant /Technology/Size (MW)/Strike Price/Delivery Year
- Estimated Budget spend presuming all offered contracts are accepted (£/yr) across pot 1 and pot 2.
- The total value of all applications originally received valued at the strike price
There will be no information published on detail of bids (other than that set out above), or on unsuccessful projects.
The information related to successful applicants refers to contracts offered only. The contracts will be signed between developers and the Low Carbon Contracts Company (the CFD Counterparty).
Published: 19 February 2015
Updated: 26 February 2015
- Publication of the outcome of the first CFD allocation round to coincide with when National Grid notifying applicants of the outcome of the round.
- First published.