Common land and village greens: inquiries and hearings into applications for consent to carry out works or deregister land.
PDF, 132KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance sheet contains information on:
- applications under the common land enactments
- procedures for a public inquiry or hearing
- notification of the arrangements
- advertising the inquiry or hearing
- costs for those attending
- administrative support
- inspector’s requirements
- pre-inquiry meeting
- at the inquiry
- inquiry library
- at the hearing
- the site visit
- late representations
- decision on the application