- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Rural Payments Agency, Forestry Commission, and Natural England
- Part of:
- Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) Reform and Common Agricultural Policy reform
- 14 April 2014
- Applies to:
- England (see publications for Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales)
An overview of what the new Common Agricultural Policy schemes will mean in England.
Ref: CAPLF001 PDF, 1.04MB, 15 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Each of our CAP Reform Countdown leaflets is designed to be read as part of a series of updates and to build on the one before it. When full guidance for each of the CAP schemes is published, it will replace some of what’s in these leaflets.
You can find a list of published guidance – covering Basic Payment Scheme and Rural Development Programme schemes – at www.gov.uk/cap-reform.
This leaflet provides an introduction to the new 2015 CAP schemes, and an overview of what they will mean for you. The leaflet includes:
- some details of the Basic Payment Scheme, the greening rules and young farmers payment
- an overview of the new Rural Development Programme
- a timetable over which the new schemes will be introduced
- an introduction to the new online service
Further information will be published on GOV.UK at www.gov.uk/cap-reform as schemes are finalised.