Collective Investment Schemes: reporting fund - annual report (CISC2)
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Collective Investment Schemes and Authorised Investment Funds forms and Investment schemes
- First published:
- 4 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 14 July 2015, see all updates
Use form CISC2 to send HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) the annual report for a reporting fund.
PDF, 734KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to send HMRC the annual report for an offshore fund which has been approved as a reporting fund.
Published: 4 April 2014
Updated: 14 July 2015
- Amended version uploaded.
- Additional columns added on page 5 to allow Fund Managers/Agents (users) of form CISC2 to provide additional information.
- Additional columns added on page 5 to allow Fund Managers/Agents (users) of form CISC2 to provide additional information
- First published.