Enterprise Investment Scheme: advance assurance application (EIS/SEIS(AA))
Use form EIS/SEIS(AA) in advance of a share issue, to check that it will meet the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) or Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) qualifying conditions.
Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme: Compliance Statement (SEIS1)
Use this form to enable investors to claim relief under the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme.
Certificate of residence request (CISC9)
Use Collective Investment Schemes form CISC9 to apply for an Authorised Investment Fund certificate of residence to HMRC.
Social Investment Tax Relief: compliance statement (SITR(2014))
Use the SITR(2014) if you're a social enterprise and have received investments on which investors intend to claim relief under the Social Investment Tax Relief scheme.
Initial registration as a reporting fund (CISC1)
Use form CISC1 to complete the initial application process to enter the reporting funds regime.
Guidance and regulation
- Tax relief for investors using venture capital schemes
- Use a venture capital scheme to raise money for your company
Policy and engagement
- Draft legislation: the Co-ownership Authorised Contractual Schemes (Tax) Regulations 2017
- Draft legislation: the Collective Investment Schemes and Offshore Funds Regulations 2017
- Income Tax: streamlining the tax-advantaged Venture Capital Schemes
- Income Tax: amendments to tax-advantaged venture capital schemes
- Draft legislation: authorised contractual tax transparent schemes