- Department for Education
- Part of:
- Common transfer file (CTF) and co-ordinated admissions data
- 15 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 18 September 2014, see all updates
Files for the electronic transfer of 2015 co-ordinated admissions data, primarily for use by software suppliers.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 148KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 83.5KB
Admissions schema (not including ATF)
Schema files for admissions transfer files (APT, ADT, AOT, ASL and ALT) version 11 are for use in the 2014 to 2015 admissions round.
The following are available:
- schema and includes (XSD file types) that support the 11 series specification and a readme file to accompany the scheme
- example files that accompany the schema: these are for admissions transfer files (ATF, APT, ADT, AOT, ASL and ALT) version 11 for use in the 2014 to 2015 admissions round (resulting in admissions to schools from September 2015 and in year admissions during the academic year 2014 to 2015: in-year co-ordination is not statutory but own admission authority schools must notify the local authority of the application and its outcome)
Note: XSD files must be stored in a separate folder from those used in earlier years as some of the files have the same names but contain different definitions.
Published: 15 August 2014
Updated: 18 September 2014
- Updated 'Admissions transfer file: example file' and added 'Admissions transfer file schema'.
- Added 'Admissions transfer file: example file'.
- First published.