A summary of responses from senior leaders in local authorities to questions asked in the children’s services omnibus survey.
Topics covered in wave 1 of the children’s services omnibus survey include:
- understanding demand for children’s social care services
- views on the children’s social care workforce
- support for adopters and special guardians
- monitoring of the early years and childcare workforce
- assessment of the sufficiency of childcare places
- systems for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)