EYA approval to operate from non-domestic premises for childcare services

Application form to provide childcare on non-domestic premises for up to 50% of the time.

Applies to England


Application form for childminders and providers of childcare on domestic premises to seek approval to operate from non-domestic premises

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


This form should be completed by the registered person, or the nominated individual if part of an organisation.

The form includes guidance for completing it and there is also information in the ‘Early years and childcare registration handbook’.

Published 7 January 2016