Chapters 19 to 22a: restrictions
Guidance and information on restrictions for officers dealing with enforcement immigration matters within the UK.
PDF, 292KB, 61 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Enforcement instructions and guidance documents on immigration restrictions used by UK Visas and Immigration.
Published: 11 December 2013
Updated: 13 December 2016
- 'Chapter 21' guidance removed.
- Removal of chapter 20 on appeals.
- 'Chapter 19b' removed.
- 'Chapter 19a: non-compliance and absconder process instructions' removed.
- Chapter 19c guidance removed.
- Updated chapter 19a guidance.
- Updated chapter 20 guidance.
- First published.