- Traffic Commissioners for Great Britain
- Part of:
- Heavy goods vehicle (HGV) operator licensing forms, Public service vehicle (PSV) operator licence forms, and Vehicle operator licences
- 30 January 2013
- Last updated:
- 29 September 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales (see publication for Northern Ireland)
Apply by post to change your correspondence or establishment address on your operator vehicle licence - you can also apply online.
Ref: COA PDF, 132KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
You can also change the address on your vehicle operator licence online.
Published: 30 January 2013
Updated: 29 September 2016
- Form updated with new instructions.
- First published.