Challenge a decision made by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)

If you think a decision is wrong, you can use this form to ask DWP to look at it again. This is called 'mandatory reconsideration'.



Send your completed form and any relevant evidence to the address at the top of your decision letter. The notes document gives examples of evidence to provide.

You can also challenge a decision by calling the benefit office, or by writing a letter.

Find out more about how to challenge a benefit decision –

Published 5 March 2018