CELL will address issues with their governance, arrangements with centres, and the development, delivery and award of their qualifications.
|Awarding organisation||Issue||Action taken||Case Status|
|Constructing Excellence in Learning Limited (CELL)||Compliance with general conditions A5, C2, D1, E3, G1, G9, and H1||Undertaking accepted||Closed 1 March 2016|
On 8 October 2014, CELL gave us an undertaking which set out the steps it would take to address our concerns about its compliance with our ‘General Conditions of Recognition’, specifically:
- A5 - availability of adequate resources and arrangements
- C2 - arrangements with centres
- D1 - fitness for purpose of qualifications
- E3 - publication of a qualification specification
- G1 - setting the assessment
- G9 - delivering the assessment
- H1 - marking the assessment
In line with general condition B8, CELL must now take all the steps identified in the undertaking. It will provide us with regular reports which we will use to monitor its progress. We may take further action if it doesn’t follow through on its commitments.