CAP Reform: February 2015 update
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Rural Payments Agency, Forestry Commission, Natural England, and Rural Development Programme for England Network
- Part of:
- Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) Reform and Common Agricultural Policy reform
- 23 February 2015
- Applies to:
Latest information about the new Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) schemes.
Each of our CAP Reform Countdown leaflets is designed to be read as part of a series of updates and to build on the one before it. When full guidance for each of the CAP schemes is published, it will replace some of what’s in these leaflets.
You can find a list of published guidance – covering Basic Payment Scheme and Rural Development Programme schemes – at www.gov.uk/cap-reform.
This update has details about the new RDPE schemes. It also has important information for people with current Environmental Stewardship and Habitat Scheme agreements.
The RDPE schemes are:
- Countryside Stewardship
- Countryside Productivity
- Growth Programme
Read information about:
- what funding is available under RDPE
- who is eligible under which scheme
- how and when to apply
- how applications for Countryside Stewardship agreements will be scored
This is the latest in a series of updates about the Common Agricultral Policy, which are all published on the CAP Reform collection