Businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant (company names beginning with M)
- Ministry of Defence
- Part of:
- Businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant and Armed Forces Covenant
- First published:
- 7 April 2016
- Last updated:
- 10 March 2017, see all updates
Find out which businesses have signed the Armed Forces Covenant and what they are pledging to do to support you and your family.
PDF, 606KB, 3 pages
PDF, 336KB, 3 pages
PDF, 947KB, 4 pages
PDF, 78.8KB, 4 pages
PDF, 733KB, 3 pages
PDF, 1.03MB, 3 pages
PDF, 66.1KB, 3 pages
PDF, 913KB, 3 pages
PDF, 166KB, 3 pages
PDF, 1.57MB, 3 pages
PDF, 490KB, 3 pages
PDF, 1.09MB, 3 pages
PDF, 101KB, 3 pages
PDF, 518KB, 5 pages
PDF, 1.41MB, 4 pages
PDF, 252KB, 4 pages
PDF, 654KB, 4 pages
PDF, 81.3KB, 3 pages
PDF, 350KB, 4 pages
PDF, 227KB, 4 pages
PDF, 50.9KB, 2 pages
PDF, 217KB, 4 pages
PDF, 337KB, 3 pages
PDF, 468KB, 4 pages
PDF, 1.79MB, 4 pages
PDF, 3.42MB, 3 pages
PDF, 182KB, 3 pages
About the Armed Forces Covenant for businesses
The Armed Forces Covenant for businesses is a voluntary pledge made by organisations who wish to demonstrate their concrete support for the armed forces community. It complements the Armed Forces Covenant and sits alongside the community covenant.
All covenants signed by businesses include a core statement of commitment that those adopting the scheme sign up to. This covers the 2 key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- no member of the armed forces community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- in some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate, especially for the injured or bereaved
Each organisation is then encouraged to offer support in a way most appropriate to their situation and capacity, with the pledge document including a ‘menu’ of options for them to sign up to. This menu covers employment support for veterans, reservists, service spouses and partners, as well as support for cadet units, Armed Forces Day, and discounts for the armed forces community. There is also an opportunity for companies and charitable organisations to add their own commitments based on local circumstances
Published: 7 April 2016
Updated: 10 March 2017
- Addition of Marott Graphic Services (UK) Limited armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of Mendip Studio School, Mills and Reeve, Mortgage Advice Bureau armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of Milbank Concrete Products Ltd: armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of Myddelton College armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of Motorfinity armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of Midland Heart Capital Plc armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Added Medical Cosmetics, Mother Help Age, MSA Transport and My Live Group Armed Forces Covenants.
- Added Mitie Group Plc Armed Forces Covenant.
- Updated list of Armed Forces Covenants: M.B. Roche and Sons Ltd.
- Added Merseyside Youth Challenge.
- Added Mortgage Advice Bureau (Scotland): armed forces corporate covenant pledge
- Added signed pledge for Moody's Corporation and updated the pledge for MTS Cleansing Solutions Ltd.
- Added Marlborough College and Meaningful Education Ltd pledges.
- Added signed pledge for Maxiflow Ltd.
- Added signed pledges for: Minster Surfacing Limited, and MPI Limited.
- Added: McCarthy Bainbridge Ltd.
- Added MTS Cleansing Services Limited.
- Added Magnis Property Maintenance and Meldrum Property and Design Services.
- Added signed pledges for Maritime and Coastguard Agency, McLeod Glaziers, and Mil - Link Recruitment C.I.C..
- Added new covenant pledges for Matravers School, Mitchells & Butlers plc, MSR UK (Mentored Safe Recovery).
- Added new corporate covenant pledge for Marylebone Cricket Club.
- Added covenant pledge for Meditech Global.
- Added a signed pledge for Maersk, Updated pledge for Morson Human Resources Limited who re-signed their pledge on 26 April 2016.
- Updated pledge for Marston's PLC who re-signed on 7 April 2016.
- Added covenant pledge for Malik Law Chambers Solicitors.
- First published.