Businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant (company names beginning with D)
- Ministry of Defence
- Part of:
- Businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant
- 29 October 2013
- Last updated:
- 21 July 2017, see all updates
Find out which businesses have signed the Armed Forces Covenant and what they are pledging to do to support you and your family.
PDF, 167KB, 3 pages
PDF, 72KB, 4 pages
PDF, 760KB, 6 pages
PDF, 806KB, 3 pages
PDF, 137KB, 4 pages
PDF, 238KB, 3 pages
PDF, 230KB, 3 pages
PDF, 74.4KB, 4 pages
PDF, 138KB, 4 pages
PDF, 137KB, 3 pages
PDF, 740KB, 3 pages
PDF, 321KB, 3 pages
PDF, 986KB, 4 pages
PDF, 607KB, 4 pages
PDF, 1.13MB, 4 pages
PDF, 419KB, 3 pages
PDF, 3.86MB, 3 pages
PDF, 467KB, 4 pages
PDF, 70KB, 3 pages
PDF, 268KB, 4 pages
PDF, 746KB, 4 pages
About the Armed Forces Covenant for businesses
The Armed Forces Covenant for businesses is a voluntary pledge made by organisations who wish to demonstrate their concrete support for the armed forces community. It complements the armed forces covenant and sits alongside the community covenant.
All covenants signed by businesses include a core statement of commitment that those adopting the scheme sign up to. This covers the 2 key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- no member of the armed forces community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- in some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate, especially for the injured or bereaved
Each organisation is then encouraged to offer support in a way most appropriate to their situation and capacity, with the pledge document including a ‘menu’ of options for them to sign up to. This menu covers employment support for veterans, reservists, service spouses and partners, as well as support for cadet units, Armed Forces Day, and discounts for the armed forces community. There is also an opportunity for companies and charitable organisations to add their own commitments based on local circumstances
Published: 29 October 2013
Updated: 21 July 2017
- Addition of Diocese of Hereford, DXC Technology and Dawnus Limited armed forces covenant pledge.
- Addition of Deploy UK Rail and Dragonfly Directors Ltd armed forces covenant pledges.
- Addition of Deptherapy and Deptherapy Education and Derbyshire Constabulary armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of Dixy Pip armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of Douglas Borough Council armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of Driver Hire Dundee and Perth armed forces corporate covenant.
- Addition of Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Added DG Cars Armed Forces Covenant.
- Updated list of Armed Forces Covenants: DCH, Derby College.
- Added signed pledge for Dartmoor Zoological Society.
- Added signed pledge for Dorking Brewery.
- Added: Diamond Professionals Ltd.
- Added: Derwentside Homes Ltd & Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
- Added a signed pledge for DTV Training Services Limited.
- Added signed pledges for DESIblitz.com and Design Jessica.
- Added new covenant pledge for Dean Close School.
- Added new covenant pledge for Dartington Hall.
- First published.