HMRC quarterly performance updates
Details of HMRC's quarterly performance against the department's key objectives.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 51.3KB
Our priority objectives are set out in our single departmental plan. The single departmental plan also tracks our progress towards achieving these objectives, and is updated quarterly.
Alongside the single departmental plan, this report gives a more detailed view of our performance.
The figures published here are initial management information to provide an indication of HMRC’s performance. They are therefore subject to revision and audit. Final performance figures will be made available when the annual report and accounts are published.
Public enquires: members of the public should email firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 22 February 2013
Updated: 16 February 2017
- Correct files uploaded
- Updated with data for Quarter 3, 2016-2017 (October to December 2016)
- Updated with data for Quarter 2, 2016-2017 (July to September 2016)
- Updated page with data for Quarter 1 2016-2017 (April to June 2016), and amended page title to 'HMRC quarterly performance updates'.
- Updated with: Business plan indicators quarterly performance update - Quarter 4 2015-2016
- Business plan indicators quarterly performance update: Quarter 4 2014-15
- Updated with data from Quater 2, 2014 to 2015.
- Business plan indicators quarterly performance update: Quarter 1 2014-15 Added
- Updated documents for quarter 4.
- Updated with Q3 documents.
- Updated to include information for Quarter 2 2013-14
- Updated to include information for Quarter 1 2013-14
- Updated to include information for quarter 4 2012-13
- First published.
From: HM Revenue & Customs