Data on Border Force activities.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains data on:
- clearance of passengers at the border within published service standards
- drugs seized volumes
- drugs seizures
- convention of international trade of endangered species (CITES) seizures
- convention of international trade of endangered species (CITES) volume
- tax revenue that is protected through detecting goods where excise duty has not been declared
- cost per passenger processed at the border