Canada Bereavement Pack/Information

Information to assist those bereaved following the death of a British national in Canada.


Bereavement Guide for Canada


Disclaimer: This information is provided by the British Government for the convenience of enquirers, but neither Her Majesty’s Government nor any official of the consulate take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information, nor accept liability for any loss, costs, damage or expense which you might suffer as a result of relying on the information supplied. It is not a substitute for obtaining your own legal advice.

Published 2 July 2015
Last updated 31 January 2017 + show all updates
  1. Updated information on consular death registration procedure in Canada.
  2. First published.