Guidance about registering with Ofsted to provide childcare and a list of situations when you don't have to register.
This guidance includes:
- information about the Early Years Register and the Childcare Register
- who can apply to register
- information about registration fees
- what applicants will need before they register
- registration requirements
- details of the checks and inspections Ofsted carries out
The ‘Registration not required’ document lists the situations when childcare providers don’t have to register.
Visit Ofsted Online to apply online to join the Childcare Register or the Early Years Register.