Guidance explaining the procedure when a request for asylum is made in one EU country when it may be the responsibility of another.
PDF, 3.77MB, 16 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document gives information about the Dublin procedure in the European Union (EU). It explains the procedure when you have applied for asylum in one EU country but authorities believe that another country might be responsible for your claim.
- why you’re in the Dublin procedure
- what information you need to give us
- how we decide what country is responsible for your application
- what if you are caring for someone or someone is caring for you
- what if you are ill or have special needs
- what to do if you don’t want to go to another country