This document gives information about the Dublin procedure in the European Union (EU). It explains the procedure when you have applied for asylum in one EU country but authorities believe that another country might be responsible for your claim.
- why you’re in the Dublin procedure
- what information you need to give us
- how we decide what country is responsible for your application
- what if you are caring for someone or someone is caring for you
- what if you are ill or have special needs
- what to do if you don’t want to go to another country