- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- Enforcement and criminal investigations (modernised guidance)
- 13 January 2014
- Last updated:
- 20 May 2015, see all updates
Guidance on how UK Visas and Immigration issues arrest warrants.
PDF, 379KB, 29 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance explains the Home Office immigration enforcement arrest warrant policy. It covers:
- who can be arrested and charged
- applying for a warrant when someone fails to answer bail
- information about the fugitive unit
- how to cancel an issued arrest warrant
Published: 13 January 2014
Updated: 20 May 2015
- Updated guidance.
- First published.