Criminal investigation: court proceedings
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- Enforcement and criminal investigations (modernised guidance) and Immigration and borders
- First published:
- 27 January 2015
Modernised guidance on court proceedings, for Immigration Enforcement criminal investigation teams.
PDF, 327KB, 41 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains guidance for Immigration Enforcement criminal investigation teams on:
- starting a prosecution in England and Wales
- allocating a case to court, including the type of trial
- committal proceedings
- the indictment (notice of the charges the accused will face)
- commencing criminal procedures for Scotland and Northern Ireland
Published: 27 January 2015