Form LOC009: Apply for more time to register security for a loan

A company borrowing money or the lender can use this form to ask for more time to register the security for the loan (the 'charge') with Companies House.


I wish to apply to extend time for Registration of a Charge or to rectify a mis-statement or omission (in the Registered Particulars of a Charge or of a Memorandum of Satisfaction)

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Read the notes on the form before filling it in.

You can also use this form to apply to correct details held by Companies House of the:

  • charge
  • ‘memorandum of satisfaction’ (a document that says if the debt has been fully or partly repaid)

Check court and tribunal fees and find out if you can get help with fees.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 January 2013