Form RW1 : Application to register a fishery or cropping water
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science
- Part of:
- Aquatic animal health and movements application forms and Animal and plant health
- First published:
- 13 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 6 April 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England and Wales
Use the RW1 form to register your fishery, stock ponds, cropping water or aquaponics unit
Ref: RW1 PDF, 186KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 13 August 2014
Updated: 6 April 2017
- Minor changes. Included note on turnaround times for applications.
- Updated the RW1 form to the new government branding. Removed the RW2 form, as it is now combined into the RW1 form.
- First published.