Apply to extend stay in the UK as family of a Turkish national: form ECAA3
Form to apply to extend stay in the UK as the dependant of a Turkish worker or businessperson who is in the UK.
Application for an extension of stay or indefinite leave to remain in the UK and biometric immigration document as a dependant of a Turkish national who has limited leave to enter or remain as a businessperson or worker under the ECAA with Turkey
PDF, 328KB, 20 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you are in the UK as the dependant of a Turkish national who is working here with a visa under the European Community Association Agreement (ECAA).
Published: 3 October 2014
Updated: 6 February 2017
- Updated form for use on or after 6 February 2017.
- Updated form for use on or after 24 November.
- Updated form for use on or after 2 May 2016.
- New form published for use on and after 3 October 2014.
- New form published for use on and after 6 October 2014.
- First published.
- updated contact details in attachment
- New form published for use on and after 1 July 2014.
- A new version of the form has been uploaded.